Wednesday 2 November 2016

post #1507 ..the NeverEndingStory

' the beat goes on ' , Sonny and Cher

I think this blog goes back to 2011. Approx. 290 sendings a  year.

Weather is 60 as I sit here , but on the way to 70 or so close its not real

I want to say that I snapped awake at 7 - reality is from 5:30 , I was more or less fighting to get back to sleep
I gave up , is the truth
The old saying , ' only the innocent sleep well ' might apply here

Have a great day

Did I report that according to a question posed to Dr Oz in the Dr Oz feel good magazine , coffee doesn't dehydrate to any large extent. At 3 to 4 cups of Joe , researchers found negligible difference in hydration levels in comparison groups

Oh and BTW , test results on line were good to very good
M knows about Cholestrol #s and says mine are good
PSA or non specific prostrate level was same as last time


No comments:

Post a Comment