Wednesday 30 November 2016

What You Missed

if you didn't check w/ the national day calendar

Yesterday , was Nat'l Send Electronic Greetings

To -day

November 30, 2016 – NATIONAL PACKAGE PROTECTION DAY – ROCKEFELLER CENTER TREE LIGHTING – NATIONAL MOUSSE DAY – STAY HOME BECAUSE YOU’RE WELL DAY – COMPUTER SECURITY AWARENESS DAY – NATIONAL METH AWARENESS DAY

My whine of the day

Recap for new followers or those who are forgetful or don't really care.
We use Tracfone ( el cheapie cell phones , nominally 22 cents a min but we get 800 minutes for 100 dollars in reality ).
The phone is a Chinese ( maybe , no one knows for sure ) clone phone. UMX Patriot has all the bells and whistles. Except not all the whistles work.
I installed gmail on the phone. Sometime , this year , gmail b/came dodgy. Sometimes yes , sometimes NO.
When all else fails , read the destructions which I downloaded last year.
Line 1 : this app is designed for all systems BUT gmail.
????????????? right
Wisely , I went to Microsoft / Bing / Outlook and created a new email for Outlook.com
The email won't load on the Tracfone
However , gmail came back -fitfully , it must be said

electronics , bah Humbug
Well . TG its the only real worry that I have
I'll be OK

My recommendation from YouTube is Sara Bareilles singing ' Love Song '. Try it you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment