Thursday 3 November 2016

Slogging Along

or it feels like it

Want to add zip to your step  ?

I guess that I am supposed to have something , as in a suggestion or herbal supplement

No , just thought that I'd ask

Actually , tell me your idea

While surfing the YouTube universe , I came across ' Kiss on My List ' by Hall and Oats. Fantastic song , a Grammy winner.

And further , there is a video channel called ' at Daryl's House ' , in which stars perform at the Hall household studio.
And , there was KT Tunstall singing w/ Hall doing ' Kiss ... '
And she is phenomenal
I 've hear her before but didn't know it was her . Her hit song ( the one that I know ) is ' Black Horse and a Cherry Tree '



I decided to go English for a pick me up

a cuppa

or cup of tea

Not your thing

Alright , thought I'd put that out there





No comments:

Post a Comment