Tuesday 8 November 2016

Savannah Envy

What ?
Yesterday , I needed a social pick me up ( still need it to - day ) , I visited an old friend in the cancer ward - not looking good.

The friend that I met post hospital represents 53 yrs of time. We go back to Gr 9.

" I'm going to Savannah b/c I read a book by John Berendt "
F: I want to visit b/c of a movie

" Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil "
F: yes

Amazing ! We've never even mentioned this before


November 8, 2016 – NATIONAL CAPPUCCINO DAY – NATIONAL HARVEY WALLBANGER DAY – NATIONAL S.T.EM./S.T.E.A.M. DAY


I went and checked the ' National Day ' website
I wanted to keep this blog clean of election crap
and there will be a boatload of doo - doo

The Tampa Bay Times highlighted the 6 counties that could signal the swing in Fla and this is the I 4 corridor vote. The take - if Clinton takes Fla , the doanld is doomed.
If donald wins in Fla , HRC has other possibilities

Capuccino 
Sweet or tends to be so. Often a prissy , YUPPIE kinda thing

Harvey Wallbangers
Way to sweet and this is the quintessential ' non drinkers ' drink.
My mom liked these , nuff said

S.T.E.M . ????  I give , didn't even look at the body of the story
OK
Save   the Endangered Mammals ???????????????

Weather : way better than a average NO day. Broken sun and temps may be touching 60 F.  Some breeze 






No comments:

Post a Comment