Thursday 2 March 2017

Blast from the Past

Winter came back

Brett Anderson predicted a post FE 25 return of cold arctic air 
and , boy , does it feel arctic
Any moisture in the air came down as snowflakes

The steel roof has been terrific , and its been about 6 or 7 years , now.
but on installation , I opted for open roof w/ no snow brakes on part of the back.
The snow coming off the back half of the roof can equal the area of the driveway. And I move the snow away from the back building wall for run off purposes.
I gave up. To - day , maybe , they come and add snow brakes to the back roof.

we shall see said the Zen Master.

We were out and doing from 10:30 Am on. I left our cell # on the door , in case the Roof guy came.

Nope . 
But like a fool , I grabbed the ladder and went to check from the back deck.
All done !
I had to look twice
All done.

Wow. And here I was worried about the cold and wind
They were going to call and say   ' next time , we're around your area '



No comments:

Post a Comment