Sunday 5 March 2017

Bright and Cold Pt III

guess ,  you figured that I ran out of pithy titles

On the philosophy of living. Will Rogers said that he didn't have one.

Me. Not really.
But I can segue into a thought that I had this morning.
I've said many times to people. Coffee , bacon , butter are no - go s for me.
Meaning if the doctor said ' you have to give up C B B , my answer would be no.
Even when I was dieting  , losing weight , I didn't give up  C B  B.
Firstly , coffee starts the day. We use a lb of butter every 3 months , so butter is not a daily thing. Bacon , we eat bacon or sausage approx 2 X a month.

On the follow up front. Yes , the heart rate monitor watch worked , again. I started the watch away from the elliptical machine. What has this move got to do w/ anything , Dunno. 
A fluke ?  
Something in the room ? 
The elliptical sends a signal ? interfering w/ the watch
The elliptical has much electronic capability

More to follow

From Brett Anderson at Accuweather , the Long Range forecast using the European model mainly


Below is my latest interpretation of the European long-range forecast output. I also take into consideration the U.S. CFSv2, but the ECMWF typically has a greater skill level.
Looks like a fairly fast jet stream flow across southern Canada for March, which means a lot of fronts with mild spells followed by sudden turns to colder weather. It does appear that the core of the cold will be confined across western Canada for at least a couple of weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment