Monday 20 March 2017

Spring has sprung

... the grass has riz
I wonder where the robins is

Damp and gray , hello Spring

The Chia report. My weight is stable but then its been good since FE 10 when we got back.
The chia supplement is the little black seeds and I soak the seeds for 2 h. As a fibre source , chia is excellent , giving a soft stool.

The new heart rate monitor is giving me a bit of a conundrum.
The watch can be set for target zone HR and I've set it for Min 107 and max 122 , which is pretty much what I would do. The LifeTrak doesn't show elapsed time for work out period. Plus the reportage on calories burned is suspect or coded , as in , my regular work out produces readings of 3060 Kcal which is not comparable to any other reading that I've seen before.
I mean , I thought the Timex produced high sounding results , e.g. 500 kcal for a session.
If I divide by 6 , I can see the results being , sorta alright

I will look for a pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment