Thursday 9 March 2017

Chia Pet and Me

chia seeds and the author

I've aded chia to my diet ( what I eat , not leave out ) , this is day 3.
My weight is down , a bit.
The last 3 weigh ins , have been 172 . 4 , 171.2 and 170 . 7 and to - day was 169.4.  The last is the chia number result.

Now , the chia is supposed to make you feel fuller , longer.
Chia induces higher rates of a fat storage preventing hormone , adinopectin ( ? ).
Actually , its called the lap band effect as in the surgery. Chia makes you eat a little less , you're fuller on less.

And chia reduces sugar spikes which evens out moods and energizes you.  Not yet.

Sunny , right now but 60 % chance of snow sprinkles , later in the day.

Go , Chia Go !

The heart rate monitor ( watch ). I started the watch up before entering the exercise room and / or starting any device in the room.
Worked a charm the whole 40 minutes or so.

We'll try again,

No comments:

Post a Comment