Friday 10 March 2017

Same post ( blog entry 1621 )

this is the same post as below

When I imported the data for weather , the program won't let me type below the image

The new watch : the new one is $45 all in incl shipping
When I sent in a Polar ( brand ) heart rate monitor for repair. The repair was $27 ( new battery and water proof seal , for depths up to 20 ft , like if ever ) and shipping both ways $16 and I had to pick the package up at the Post Office.
The company called Shop.ca has free delivery ( to the door ).

Of course , if I keep doing this ( buy a new watch , everytime ) well, I'll have a collection ( bigger collection ) of broken heart rate monitors - to match my collection of broken video glasses ( which you remember is a set of 8 broken glasses )
The watch collection consists of 2 Polar brand watches , 1 Curves heart rate watch ( M got it for me ) and now a Timex.

I'm rationalizing by saying
a gym membership at the Y w/ pool is $ 800 a year
The elliptical cost $ 1800 , six years ago
and the cost of watches , likely in the $ 400 range , so far

I figure that I'm ahead

At Timex , the top line heart rate watches go for $ 500

Cold but sunny out there


No comments:

Post a Comment