Thursday 23 March 2017

the Eternal Blue Sky ( of the Mongols )

is on show.

Chilly ,but promises of warm.
did you notice , Brett Anderson predicts ' wet and wetter ' for 3 weeks in the Great Lakes

We are predicted to get temperatures in the 40 - 50 s very shortly

Now , for gardens , apparently , you need to do the bare bottom test.
Drop your drawers , and try and sit bare bum on the ground
Nope ! not for me

The chia pet project. I'm drinking soaked chia seeds , daily.
Weight is stable
Pooping is terrific
and my short High Intensity , Interval Training seems to be allowing me to hold my weight. Of course , the H.I.I.T. is primarily for cardio maintenance and obviously burns , way less calories
I've been looking for and easier ' off day ' exercise routine to reduce the strain on my knees b/c some days , I know that I need to watch the knees.
HIIT on the non - free weight days is , warm up -2 min , elliptical
calisthenics for 4 minutes and then
all out burst on the elliptical 2 1/ 2 X normal pace
rest for 3 minutes
Repeat burst 2 more times
calisthenics 4 minutes
cool down

We shall see said the Zen Master

No comments:

Post a Comment