Sunday 7 May 2017

Another Roku Night

..  sounds , kind of indecent

" Roku nights in the big city
   danger is everywhere , feel the vibe
   you come alive , aware , aware !

I watched ' House of Cards ' w/ Kevin Spacey etc
I think I'm watching to see Kate Mara naked , but I'm pretty sure its not going to happen
Thus , I'm paying $10 / month for Netflix and the cost of the initial purchase for the Roku,  I'll get my money back , maybe !

HoC is 50 episodes and I'm getting ready to stop watching
I guess its character development thats going on
........ what I'm seeing , is people getting deeper and deeper in the goo of Washington
there are some nasty dudes and dude - ettes , doing their thing in the nation's capitol

We are rain free for several hours / slight chance of drizzle but the big stuff blew by us and is plaguing the East.
Quebec is drowning - islands have disappeared or will.  The high water crests Mon late or Tues.

both home and the Q are high , in fact , as high as possible , it turns out

Reading , re - visited.
The ' Drawing of the Dark '
The story line is evolving , as expected. The hero , Brian Duffy , is King Arthur re - incarnated. His mentor and mental tormentor , Aurelianus aka ' Merlin ' reveals that the Fisher King is waiting for the proper time ( Easter ) .... to drink the Dark.
The Dark is especially aged beer , soaking in the essence of Finn McCool,
Tim Powers is tapping into the mythology of the Western world,
King Arthur ( Balder , Sigmund ), Merlin , the Fisher King and even Odin gets a cameo reference.
His love life which fell apart , semi gelled is now a  puddle - poor guy 
BUT he gets Calad Bolg ( ? ) or Excalibur
See , everything falls into the story
and there is historical time lines woven in

No comments:

Post a Comment