Tuesday 23 May 2017

May 23

I know , I know ... not original

I'm half asleep.
Topic : Ear Worms
A song that runs around inside your head. AND it may be one that you don't even like
Cure : sing God Save the Queen or for the southerners , here Thy country is of Thee
Unfortunately , ear worms also co - exist w/ many psychiatric conditions. Well ,you can't have it all
I mean ear worms and sanity

Weather in the s GWN , cool and brightening up.
If you're counting , its 8 days to ' Q' xit '. I made that up , ha ha.
There is a cleaning day scheduled. BUT things are a bit late.
the water has been historically high and I haven't been all fired up about the Q' in general.

The donald introduced his first budget. Winners , industro - military hegemony , rapers of the natural world
losers , everyone else





No comments:

Post a Comment