Thursday 11 May 2017

Strange - that

My anniversary present from M , was Marvel's ' Dr Strange '
in BluRay and Digital HD , Huh ? Whas up w/ that ?
Dunno. But only 1 DVD machine here can play the disc.

The master of the occult , sage of the mysterious ways of the multiverse , adept of the magic eye of Agamotto

did I forget something

Oh and egotistical beyond belief
otherwise he's a nice fellow

The casting is Benedict Cumberbatch has ' Doc '
Tilda Swinton is the Ancient One

I thought OMG , what have they done to ' my song , ma '
Dr Strange was my fav comic from Marvel and I couldn't wait for a movie
but Tilda Swinton not John Hurt ( from Hell boy etc )  as the Ancient ?

she is good , believable and neat
BC is a functional choice , great range of physicality and emotion or rather no emotion and up

I'm truly impressed

Weather : lousy , rain do to come  and it feels it

No comments:

Post a Comment