Monday 15 May 2017

OK Mr Sun

he's back !

A predicted , one whole day of sun and heating is on the books.
We may top 80 F on Wed.

Yipee !!

On Netflix , I'm recommending ' Zootopia ' , an animated film of a benign animal world gone berserk , well , some go berserk

As well , I started the series called ' the Last Kingdom ' , wherein the Saxons who took England are fighting to keep the Danes from doing the same.
A captured future king is raised as a Dane - Viking and attempts to re - gain his place , in a tumultuous world.
I'm on the fence on this one. OK in some ways but a little mixed up but thats fine b/c this world is mixed up. As in conquerors conquering conquerors etc

I'm off to the Q' for a check up run. Mostly , everything we wanted
-- yeah , wanted , we haven't a clue why some objects came home --
M has been very conservative
me , not so

there's a lot of emotion tied up in this ' transfer '
and here I am trying to be so objective sounding

 but I'm not

From the Q' vault of stories.  The water is as high as an elephant's eye
NO But the whole fore shore line is inundated. Water is up to the back of the boathouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment