Wednesday 31 May 2017

Is Sleep Over rated

what ?

We all have our little quirks
Mine
For as long as I can recall , going back to my teens , I get over tired.
A back log of poor nights , late nights , distracted sleep
followed by a ' flat on your back ' cold / flu , you better be in bed kinda sick
Margaret and her friends deem it a ' man cold '
It is not meant to be flattering

You see , I've checked. Whenever I notice the charts comparing cold and flu symptoms -- well , I get them all.

Apparently , this round , I've seem to have bailed myself out of the cycle

I'm way less worried about the Q' sale. Final trip up went well.
The mortgage signing was accomplished.

One , long big back cover over my head for 7 hours
A little groggy on waking but solid sleep

Is sleep over rated .......... no , not for me

Weather is wet , mayhaps not raining but damp and expectant
This is the kind of conditions that lead to trench foot and green toes
Keep your socks dry



No comments:

Post a Comment