Thursday 1 June 2017

further to ' Is Sleep Over rated '

up and dressed at 6:30 AM

Popped awake , and said ' what the hey '

In recent information , the buyers for the Q' , emailed that all papers were signed at their end and the draft for closing the deal was in their lawyers hand s.

Day dawned bright and clear

A fair weather fan.
 I started cheering for and watching for news about Arsenal Football club ( English Div 1 and now EPL ) , about 1967. This year , as every year since 2005 or so , Arsenal struggled and stayed in the top 5 of EPL. 
AFC were in the Football Association Cup 2017 vs Chelsea Football Club , also of London.
I didn't watch the game. M accused me , again , of being a fair weather fan
Serves me right. The Gunners beat Chelsea.
My standard line is ' Arsenal , the best 4 th place team ( now 5 th ) that money can buy
Shows what I know , eh ?

This day has blossomed. Cool but beauti ,for real

donald trump is a big piece of covfefe or cofifi or c**********




No comments:

Post a Comment