Saturday 10 June 2017

the Hemp vs Chia Battle

occurred , last night

and , of course , I was unaware that it even existed

To start , I mentioned that I was doing the Chia pet project. The latest iteration of chocolate coconut milk and Chia seeds , to make a pudding.
I said that added dietary fibre was the goal.
Then someone , said Chia doesn't taste good. I couldn't argue but said I woofed it down anyway. Apparently , hemp seeds taste better.

The weather is full summer , w / expected temperatures in the high 70 s and this continues for days.

Family. It was revealed, last night , that a cousin heads or is part of a dysfunctional family. This dynamic involves alcohol and drugs ( maybe ). However , that my aunt is enabling the situation is beyond doubt.
The enabling revolves around providing  accommodation and frequent payment on demand by my aunt's daughter and son and ??????????????????????????

Not good. 

I'm thinking of what to write next and 
nothing seems appropriate or even smart

No comments:

Post a Comment