Friday 9 June 2017

Re - visited

items

Exercise proceeds as per usual. At one time , I thought 6 or 7 days of exercise was the limit and then a break was needed , say a day off.
 However , since I've instituted a 2 day program w/ weights and elliptical for 50 min and a soft day elliptical and exercise ball w/  a shorter 20 - 24 min duration , I've been doing 10 days straight at times. 
I warm the knee in the morning and ice after exercise.
Weight is stable ( a bit high right now ) but 170 - 172 #

The Chia pet project. I guess its been over 4 weeks since I started eating ( drinking ) chia seeds. The latest version is chia seeds soaking in chocolate coconut drink. It makes a pudding - looking dish and I slurp down 2 spoonfuls at a meal.
The problem I have is that when I feel full , I sometimes snack anyway. I think your suppose to feel full and not want to eat.

Oh well ,the best laid plans of mice and men

Weather ; we will be warm , touching 80 F , showers are still possible. We are sunny right now and 50.


No comments:

Post a Comment