Monday 12 June 2017

Have Gun , Will Travel

reads the card of a man

A man of honour in a savage land
A fast gun for hire , he's the calling wind

Of course , Paladin's first name was ' Wire '
As typed on his card  " Wire Paladin , San Francisco "

What ??  How do you segue into anything from that start 

Travel :  We had dinner guests , last night. Both from Albuquerque , NM.  I not sure now , if you need to travel - have guests. Seems about the same.
Their take on the ABQ scene ( ABQ are the call letters for their airport ) is slightly lawless , definitely poor ( as in government ).

Whoa , didn't see that coming. They live in a gated community. The husband said that you don't jog the streets at night , in the community.

And at a family get to gether for the couple ( he's a cousin ) , I was criticized about my punctuation in  emails. Apparently , I put one too many spaces between words when I use a comma.

M leapt to my defence and said ' sometimes , he doesn't even use punctuation '
Thanks , M.

Weather : sultry is the word. rising humidity all day but it cools slightly and marvelously to  morrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment