Thursday 22 June 2017

Sticky , Hot Outside

in Tampa

Cool and dry - er , here.
Blue sky peeping thru' but showers on the way.

To - day is a weigh in day. Sunday and Thursday are designated , take your weight times. All the surveys show that monitoring your weight is vital to weight control.
Last reading was # 171.6.

Scheduled for this afternoon is lunch. Two friends that are fisher people but have only met briefly ( in my garage , so one says ) are having dim sum w/ me.
B/c I was looking at photos of fish that I've caught and realized that both of these guys have taken pictures of my biggest fish.
M is in also in that category , too ! ( she doesn't get lunch to day )
A. figures in my bass photos
D. has taken pictures of my biggest walleye.
Thus , I'm honouring them w/ lunch

To days weigh in # 170.6

Great lunch. Next weigh in - Sunday

Full work out , meaning elliptical intervals and knee held up nicely
BPM s a little lower than usual but really feels like its back.
Iced , post work out which is the routine
Maybe the key was rubbing the emugel above and below the knee on the muscle. However , the knee was feeling a little better by then
, having taken off 3 days or so




No comments:

Post a Comment