Saturday 3 June 2017

We All Love Saturday Morning

yepper , even me

Retirement , age are important and yes , we can lose track of the days but Saturday is still Saturday
There's a special feel
Especially ,  when the sun pops out and they forecast rain for the next three days.

We entertain to - day. M s friend is coming for dinner or late lunch

however , she is planting flowers for us
I do not garden except w/ a chainsaw
thus the help


Netflix is tracking me. Choices appear based on items that I've watched. thus a movie / show appears w/ a notation of ' 85 % ' or somesuch. Some form correlation w/ previous selections that I've made. The computer must be doing conniptions

Zootopia , Shetland and the Admiral ( Dutch ) must rankle the prognosticating algorithm. 
or some little elf trying to predict what else I'll choose
Guess away , little man

No comments:

Post a Comment