Wednesday 14 June 2017

' Survivor , Gotchabewo '

made it up !

I seemed to have escaped unscathed from fishing.
Escaped ?  What  are you talking about !

My biggest fear , yesterday , was sun burn ( heat prostration )
I'm susceptible , big time
The week previous the guys got mauled by mosquitoes
Hooks in fingers
.......... etc ............................ etc

See unscathed. No marks , no red no itching.  SURVIVOR !

Weather is cool and sunny

When is a day successful

Returned my license plates but failed to keep the return portion of the paper license.  Boo

Went to Tara. Chit chat a bit. bought books at the Cliffside book Store. Real books , w/ paper and covers , real books.
And some DVDs

I'm re - watching ' Tinker , Tailor , Soldier , Spy ' written by John Lecarre , starring Gary Oldman. I got used to GO but physically he is not ' my ' George Smiley. Very good over all , smooth 

No comments:

Post a Comment