Saturday 17 June 2017

Rain in Torrents

brief but lots

You could feel it in the air.

Reviews : DVD ' Dangerous Method ' , the battle between Jung and Freud is joined. Over the fair and disturbed Keira Knightly.
I stopped watching , not my cuppa as they say.

Also viewed , ' the Field of Lost Shoes '. In 1864 , w/ the confederacy feeling the economic bludgeon of the North , the Rebs
are forced to call up the senior cadets of the Virginia Military Instit.
Surprisingly , the young lads do quite well w/ tragic loss of life and hopes.  Rating : $1.80 out of $3 ala Redbox.

Post cottage sale. More grateful than anything. Not as relaxed or fulfilled as I should be. I'm working on the transition.
It's OK , I'm not good at transition.

The old Sci Fi jobby is finished and I can say ' enjoyed it mostly '

On view to night. ' Scorpion king III '  OMG , expecting the worst





No comments:

Post a Comment