Monday 19 June 2017

Netflix for Scandal

......... M is watching the series " Scandal " and tried to get me interested

Nope. Nothing really wrong but not my cuppa

Weather : warm and sultry. The long range seems to call for wetter and cooler

Reprise : still drinking ( eating ) Chia seeds. I'm using up the Chocolate Coconut milk and soaking the chia seeds. Two teaspoonfuls each meal.
However , I really think I'm not getting the point w/ chia seeds.
I'm supposed to not want to eat b/c I'm feeling full.
Oh well , I'll keep trying.
On the regularity front , no complaints , chia is fibre rich

To day s excursion was to SuperStore. A ' costco ' like experience , for sure. Loblaws is a big grocery chain and SS is their answer to Costco. To wit , I'm in the cookie aisle ( and you should ask ' what were you doing there ? ' ). Chocolate covered biscuits are 2.79 a pkg if you buy 3 or more. Regular price is $4. No brainer , bought 3. The 3 packs are downstairs in the freezer , where they are much safer from marauding animals and such.
And the prices overall are very good. House brands , way cheaper , of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment