Sunday 21 January 2024

๐Ÿƒตmarks the day

 ๐Ÿƒต for # 21 of January
waiting for the warmth ... supposedly we will touch 28 or 30 F this afternoon
and if so .... we will be 12 degrees warmer than yesterday
still freezer temperature s but a break
and .... if the trend continues, this week will be 32 or close

I did cruise the CBC online looking for good news
no luck

yesterday, was an exercise day. My monitor got glitchy on the previous exercise day and I did w/ out the data for that session
the monitor would flash for 20 seconds [ meaning detect and transmit ] and subsequently stop
to wit, I changed the battery in the chest transmitter [ 3 times ].    no joy !

Post workout, I took alcohol and wiped the contacts for the monitor and the belt. DaDa appears that contact cleaning was the ticket. 

Thus, I had full data for yesterday. Average BPM was 120 and maxxed out at 140 over the 45 minutes. Entertainment was the series ' Night Manager ' w/ Tom Hiddleton [ or Loki from ' Thor ' ]

๐ŸŒž oh ! welcome Mr Sun
yes blazing away out there




No comments:

Post a Comment