Wednesday 24 January 2024

❄❆ think mixed

 ❄❆ there wasn't a symbol for falling crap and / or fog
b/c that is what is falling or hovering now


rumour or anecdotal information says the ' inuit ' or eskimos or whatever native peoples -  have 100 words for snow

we needed one of those 100 for this period of time

to wit, the theme is mixed


well, already this morning


I activated my new VISA b/c the one that I used yesterday [ for Skyland ] expires in FEB and the new one arrived

online, I also told Netflix and Rogers [ Telco ] about the change.
however
Mr Amazon, already knew that the VISA needed updating. Thus, when I went to edit - da da - changes were there
SCARY that !!!

good things from this morning, I actually found passwords for those accounts [ yepper, doesn't go smoothly all the time ]

In fact, M .. goes thru' fits when dealing  w/  Instacart  [ delivery service ]. The culprit there is the VPN which scrambles the ISP and the Instacart algorithm doesn't acknowledge the switch



No comments:

Post a Comment