Monday 15 January 2024

๐Ÿฅถ me, this afternoon

 ๐Ÿฅถ I venture out for an afternoon appt

a visitor this AM said ' 10 minutes to warm the car

air is still, [ yeah, the wind is frozen too ]

BUT the sun is blooming

a report from yesterday : guys from the cottage came over
the Whatsapp group QMH guys came over for chicken and fries and Scotch
not any scotch but Johnny Walker Blue [ expensive ]
glad we don't do scotch tastings too often
Whew ! not my favourite type of happening
Oh ! sorry, as well, we tried a sample from a scotch flight[ 8 mini bottles of Ka Va Lan ] from Taiwan.

We talked and watched the ' Mandalorian ' which I cannot find used and the new price is really nuts [ $ 80 a disc ]

I am really enjoying the ' Mandalorian '
unfortunately, episode after episode [ sad ]

I am having a fairly disappointing day



No comments:

Post a Comment