Tuesday 9 January 2024

๐Ÿ’จ what its meant to be

 ๐Ÿ’จ this is the ' dash ' symbol, as in got to ..........
however, the image explains what s going on out there 
a major snow dump / rain barrage is limbering up

south of us, the northern states is prepping for a veritable deluge in a short span
this is happening as the same areas dig out from the snow - meggedon of a few days ago

our temperature will be above freezing but we will get snow that turns to rain [ or sleet ..... or some other bunch of crud ]

while exercising Monday, I used YouTube to dull the boredom
' songs of the past ' or somesuch
but I realized that Dan Fogelberg snuck in ' forest primeval ' in the song ' Longer than ... '
I figured that when the BeeGees got ' universe ' into a song that was pretty good

' just my dog and I at the edge of the universe ' 

way to go Dan

ah, events. yesterday, I had lunch w/  a former colleague and former students
now you can amend that to ' 4 friends ' met for lunch

the young'uns are from the class of 1975 

its pure crud out there. Our street is white w/ tracks in patchy black ruts




No comments:

Post a Comment