Tuesday 30 January 2024

๐Ÿ‰ there are places I .....

  ๐Ÿ‰  remember, tho' some have changed  [ Judy Collins ]

yesterday. B/c I forget or get distracted - I needed a Monday trip to the Tiger. 
Sunday, I supposedly had on my list cold cuts and Swanson meat pies
then add tomatoes
the skinny : Swanson beef pies were $ 1.25 or about half price. Turkey breast was expensive and tomatoes were red

then looking to my Pixel phone - black screen
however, if you stared there was an image
nothing worked - so, I continued on to Real McCoy for a ' treat of the week '. A Mojo burger [ hand made beef patty, cheese and bacon ] plus a chicken soulvaki dinner = $ 35

at home. I grabbed M .. s phone [ Pixel, also ] and was able to navigate to brightness level and voila a living phone

we will be mild ish again, chance of rain BUT perhaps full sun tomorrow

In the computer room, the mish mash continues
in fact, I'm typing at the truncated version of the make shift computer table. No trouble and there is seemingly more room b/c the keyboard shelf is tucked in. Some minor re - location of bits [ mouse is on the sofa ] - no biggie b/c this is a laptop afterall , use the trackpad

this morning the re - think w/ both of us sitting on the awkwardly placed sofa
.... produced, not much
we did agree about some small issues, M  .. has aesthetic worries
me, I'd prefer to not spend any money and I enjoy sitting on the sofa
BUT it is a stupid place for a sofa




No comments:

Post a Comment