Monday 23 April 2012

Give me shelter from the storm

We are expecting a a warm front from the G of Mexico and a northern cold front at the same time. Snow / sleet /hail and wind. Well its 8 AM and we got the wind.

BTW - M heard randy Bachman's " Vinyl Tap " on Sunday heading home from Baltimore. There was a station out Kingston way that carries a Sun night feed. She said it was interesting.
Ah, maybe after 25 years we have something in common.

" A ship-wrecked sailor on this coast bids you set sail. Full many a gallant sail weathered the storm 'ere this ship was lost "
This inscription is supposed to be or was on the headstone of grave in the Mediterranean somewhere.
I think that I borrowed the post title above from a Bob Dylan song.
" I will be your knight in shining armour coming to your emotional rescue " probably the " Rolling Stones " I'll look it up

No comments:

Post a Comment