Thursday 12 April 2012

Wed in summation

QMH events.  We are getting a fire station in the village. The village is Hiawatha Reserve, owned by the Mississauga band.  The presence of the fire station will lower the insurance costs substantially.  So out of 7 guys , turns out I'm the only one that is pleased. Comments included #1 I'm going to wait an hour before calling the fire dept. in, anyways ( insurance )
#2 look what it will do to traffic, its already bad   #3 they're so rich they are just looking for things to build ( the Reserve got 31 million from a lands claim for flooding of the land when building ? the Trent Severn Waterway )

Oh well, this is what makes the world go round, the differences. Suffice it to say, I get my firehall. And I think it has to have a super pumper. A super pumper can carry XXXX gallons of water so that it doesn't need a hydrant ( we don't have any ).

BTW - I'm sitting here typing b/c I got suspended in the Bank of Montreal sign in window on the internet. I forgot or mistyped my password, crap. I'm on hold waiting or the next available agent. I wrote down clues for the PW and then forgot what it means. I try to be mysterious when making up passwords, however, there is a downside to being cute. B/c there is too cute for your own good.

What happened to " one ring to rule them all " or 1 PW for them all.  I must have ten to remember or not remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment