Wednesday 25 April 2012

world peace

The standard criticism of the Miss America pageant was the final interview when every contestant wanted world peace.

I discovered that they probably meant  " meta world peace "
which I thought was an NGO working in the middle east.
Lo and behold its a basketball player who hit the news cycle again with a multi-game suspension. I recognize that I'm a little out of touch but some info is bizarre. 

Will Rogers was right, he didn't need to make anything up, people are enough.

In Alberta, the Wild Rose party which is supposedly more right wing than the Progressive Conservatives finished second to the PC party. The commentary was that this election showed that a middle of the road party can win in Alberta. I figure the politics in Alberta is so right wing - middle of the road puts them on a par with the Tea Party.

In Toronto, a bus collided w/ a transport truck.  The truck won.

The way this blog is going, I figure religion is the next topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment