Wednesday 27 March 2013

Just Stuff

The weather : Partly sunny, 40 - ish F. and warming for sure. Rain a comin'

The News - 2 sents' style

As a reminder that all things go around, a man in Munich has died of complications from a SARS - related infection. The T.O. area was involved  w/ SARS approx 10 years ago. Many deaths were recorded and there are still those who suffer the long term effects.

Dionne Warwick owes money to the Feds and California, millions.
At least she's alive.

Tiggsy is #1. W/ a new motto                                                             " Winning Takes Care of Everything "
Tiggsy, of course , is the couple name for Tiger Woods and Lindsay Vonn, Figures he / she would get a real neat couple name.

The motto has drawn some flak, as well. Although , so far, its right on. Tiggsy' s is a hero again.

The Galveston National Research Lab reported that they misplaced a vial of a lethal virus. Another example where ' Oops ' doesn't seem to cut it.

I'm icing my back, somehow I strained a lower back muscle. The drugs aren't doing much. The pain comes when I shift my bum while sitting. Driving is fine unless I'm getting in and positioning myself. Thats all I need - bum shift pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment