Monday 4 March 2013

Reality, What Reality

I forget the year ( 1999 ? ) but I read a prognostication that claimed the future of TV was cartoons and reality TV. The rationale was cost.
Reality / cartoon shows require no star or extensive studio time.

Another  blunder wonder. I said ' I cannot imagine what they could put on TV to fill the time '.

Wrongo, bongo my friend ( 1 registered blog follower for TSBlogging ). Shall I use the word ' exploded ' to describe the plethora of reality shows.

I felt watching ' Pawn Stars ' and ' Highway through Hell ' was excessive reality TV. Now apparently, there are housewives popping up in every city in Norto Americanos.
Shopping for wedding gowns is very low tech. Send five ' oohing ' , excitable women all roughly related to the bride to a dress buying and watch the ' fur fly ' or taffeta as the case may be.

I've been accused of chain watching ' Duck Dynasty ', which is a patented lie. I may have seen 3 episodes, funny though.

Therefore, I question , what is reality. Is it the stuff on TV now ? B/c the stuff on TV is no reality that I know.

I originally claimed that ' Survivor, ................ ( fill in place )' was a showcase for what is wrong w/ people in society. Seems many viewers want just that.

OK. Now is your chance to criticize , my fav, reality shows.

Weather. Fairly, bright  and 23 F. Weatherboy is dressed to the nines. Wind seems still.

Watched the TV series ' Vikings ' last night on History channel., its premiere show.
It better get a lot more exciting, real quick. I mean its only got ten shows to do it .  Boy, that wife of Ragnar's gives a whole new meaning to home protection. Everyone should have a heated poker handy.
The series is a co - Canadian / Irish production.

Apparently, from my late night listening , RTE, radio Ireland ,has one of the most extensive audio documentary libraries. I'm not entirely fond of all their productions but some are interesting.

The cousin in from New Mexico, actually Albuquerque, prefers Sante Fe but both partners make their living in big bad Alby. 
To-day was a banner day for them. They ate sushi for lunch and dinner.
I introduced Stephen ( Steven ) to fried salmon fish head. This dish is excellent but he ate the eyeball, way beyond me, let me tell you.
My fav dish at SuperSushi. 
Steven's bro showed and the owner knew us both but did not know we were related. The SuperSushi staff know both of us by name.
We don't look alike, at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment