Saturday 20 April 2013

Boston In Relief Mode

Mommy and Daddy are in denial, Boston is at ease ( or closer than yesterday or all week ). Both parents of the Bomber boys claim a U.S. confidence scam in the charges against their sons. Do tell.

On the bird flu front in China, up to 19 have died and close to a 100 patients are confirmed as bird flu victims. The WHO says that evidence of easy transmission from human to human seems unlikely.
hope.

" When they ask me what I've learned
   When they ask me what I've burned
    For what I've always yearned

     To fly the open skies
     My mind is turned inside
     Can you seek so wide

    this is my magic see
    Space and time in 4D
    A world that becomes me  "

This verse was flowing through my head last night and I couldn't sleep.

P.S. this happens all the time

As well, I claim that I have trouble falling and staying asleep. M says that I seem to sleep just fine. As any reader will know, I listen to radio at night, typically, the PRI feed via CBC / WGBH / and BBC ( world feed ).
The listening is supposed to make it easier to fall asleep, NOT. However, I seem to be addicted to the earbuds.
I've thought my inability to fall asleep dates to my brother's death in 1996, he was 44.
I mentioned my RCE ( eyeball irritation ) and the visit to YouTube and a fellow sufferer's video. One of his comments that with the threat of pain on wakening, he thinks he's often afraid to close his eyes and sleep.  Aha, a fellow RCE sufferer has the same thought.
Consequently, the surgery dates back to 1996 as well, shortly after my brother's death.
Just thinking out loud here.
More rational thinking would say being retired and not on any schedule, really , doesn't demand as much from me in terms of sleep.
I mean nap time is always on the horizon.

A further note to the above ( 4/21 ) - on waking for the past 6 mornings ( approx 4- 6 AM  ) I've been holding my eyes shut and wetting the eyelids w/ sterile solution drops and massaging the wet into the eyelids.
This past 6 mornings has been pain free ( eye ) and the best my eyes have felt for a long time.
The norm would be every second morning - a stinger would happen.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment