Monday 29 April 2013

" I " Report

An update on the RCE ( eye stingers - BTW that wasn't even my term , a friend heard my story and said ' I get stingers, too ' ).
This AM early, before opening my eyes, I wetted down the eyelids and eyes were good. Later, closer to 7, I felt a little dot of pain. The ' minor ' stinger .
I've found records from previous years, notably 11 / 2011, where there are report of uncomfortable bouts of RCE , extending for 2 - 3 days.
As you can see, the large time gaps in events, mean that I often grow complacent re: RCE , and stop doing whatever it was I was doing ...... then bingo -bango, RCE is back.
I hope, that I've reported that , no matter how inconvenient, I may have stated my RCE.. .you ain't see nothing.
The internet is full of ' testamonials ' of blurred to haloed vision ( persisting for months ) deep gouge like erosions that permanently threaten the person's vision.
What is that Russian story about , how if you got a complaint, leave it and take someone elses trouble.... TOUCHE here.

Weather : is damp but 50 F, Again, the wet will not ease the flooding up north of us.

As the weather turns for the better, my thoughts more and  more are turning to fishing. Ah , patience , Grasshopper.... all things change w/ the seasons. No, it doesn't help.. just sounded , Buddhistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment