Tuesday 16 July 2013

A Thousand Stories

Oops  What does it cover
I've made little goofs . oops I forgot to pay my credit card bill twice.
Actually , once , I made a payment to my credit card except , I had transferred the money from credit card to my chequing account ,so , my credit card balance went up not down. 
The other time ,  I came up w/  ' The 15 th , I thought it was the 18 th '. Good one , eh.

On CBC radio , this morning , a mason was interviewed. The story goes that he got a scholarship to Michigan State in baseball. His freshman year , he was All American and MSU won its first NCAA title.
In the fall, on a training session in Fla , the young man convinced the
coach to let him drive a team van to the beach w/ fellow players and girls. After a day's fun , the group returned to the parking spot and found no van.  The tide had come and gone , w/ the van. Oops
No scholarship . no career, See . Oops doesn't cover it.

Everything in perspective , I need to remember that. Actually , I need to re-remember that. In a movie called ' Colours ' the protagonists , have a saying ' We may not get what we want .         We may not get what we need but please , don't give us what we deserve '

Weather story is same old , same old. 79 F at 8:20 AM , in the shade. OK . I won't melt , it will just feel like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment