Sunday 14 July 2013

Why We Have Brains

Maybe , 25 yrs ago , I saw the results of a Univ. research project. The group  discovered that the best pro football teams , univ football teams and basketball teams have the best players. Duh !
And to-day , in the Loop news. Research study finds.... looking at naked women reduces stress in men . Who wudda thunk, hunh.

In the Loop , yesterday , there was a lead in to an article from Readers Digest. I used to like Readers Digest then I discovered that RD has a reading level of Gr 6. Great.
Well , this article was ' What Not to Eat for Breakfast '. the list was basically , what I would eat for brekkies. NO ...... cold cuts , danish , pizza
The doctor suggested whole grains , her favourite is pumpernickel bread w/ jam.   OK , I can do that. But giving up pizza is hard.
I usually , start w/ a muffin - raisin bran. This morning , a open face pita - chicken - tomato sandwich finished the brekkies.

We have another round of HH here in S. ON. It was 75 F at 9: 30 or so. This run of HH goes for 5 days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment