Saturday 6 July 2013

Whoa , Nelly

Following up , from yesterday. Only 30 died in Egypt ( a thousand were injured ). 

In Alberta ( W Canada ) , the CBC ( not the gov'mnt ) released findings on the environmental testing of the Bow R which is receding from record setting flood levels. The report showed E. Coli levels 100 times acceptable for normal water use. More alarming , the test showed E. coli :0157 present.
The sad part , the gov'mnt tested also but won't publish what they found. Mr Snowden where are you ?

We have another sticky HH day coming. Rain is possible. On the plus side everything green is firing out of the ground on all eight cylinders.
( now there's a mix of ideas and really non-organic ).

The sun is pouring into the kitchen and I'm typing away in a room bathed in light.

At the library , I found a ' Thor ' comic. now , this comic is more like a novel and I've a feeling that it doesn't cost $ 0.15 like when I was younger. The ' comic' is 3 x thicker than I remember and has glossy paper. And it seems that it has a lot of words. And , oh , the pictures are really vibrant and detailed. who knew ??

I gave up on overnight radio last night. The have a show called ' Monacle ' on Arts and Entertainment that they're flogging. Monacle isn't my cup of tea.
I rolled over and tried to sleep but it took awhile to drop off.




No comments:

Post a Comment