Wednesday 24 July 2013

Fair .. what's fair

The A/C will get fixed on Aug 1. , it was sweating like a prize fighter last week.

To-day , I got out early to fish , knew the wind was going to be up but no one said how cold it was going to be. My ear was hurting from the cold wind. Bitch , moan , bitch , I know. But it was cold. The wind was revving up to 18 MPH.

We are sub-normal for summer temperatures here , we warm up come Fri to seasonal.

We stopped at the British store , and I bought my usual , Walker's Salt and Shake. The gimmick is that you salt your package w/ the little blue sachet and shake to mix the salt on your crisps ( potato chips ). 

My aunt who is older , called form Vancouver, BC , to ask my opinion concerning their will and power of attorney. After 30 minutes , I finally told her that I don't have an up-to-date will or power of attorney. Always the way , the advisor doesn't do it.

They named the baby George , HRH George ..... Cambridge. So , if I'm lucky I'll get to be ruled by another King George. Who woulda thunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment