Monday 22 July 2013

the 'Bee is fine

Generally, I get to see the result of boating , all week-end. The weeds get torn up , which is good, but the flotsam is amazing as it floats down the 'bee. This refuse of weeds will all disappear in a day.

I slipped out early , caught 5 bass and came home.  definitely , a casual and relaxed outing. Except , using a replacement baitcast reel , I think that I'm developing casting wrist. This older reel sounds like a washing machine when I cast. Definitely , I need the other baitcaster repaired.

Weather is slightly overcast , thus , the morning was cool. I fished all morning w/ a sleeveless fleece outer layer and was comfortable.

Ah , now its our trip into the 'borough  ( Peterborough ) , its like recreation and tradition , all in one

No comments:

Post a Comment