Monday 28 July 2014

In Full bloom

no , not flowers , my arm

I was out pulling weeds and brushed against a plant ( leaves ).
I felt the irritation and then forgot about it
2 days ago bumps appeared on my forearm ( yes, my plant allergy is back )
Little bumps that spread and form clear bubbles as the irritation spread
 Yesterday , Took Benadryl ( anti - allergy ) pills. Started using Beta derm cream as well.
Result , 4 bumps are 10 - 12.
Dummy here , should have washed the area , immediately following the irritation. Applied the BD cream and taken the allergy pill
Sure , wait 2 days , geni - ous move

Well , I goofed , big time. Not the first , definitely not the last mistake

Weather : they got it right 61 F on the back deck and cloudy and menacing. Cooler temps , all week , slight chance of rain.

I saw kencam.net , sub heading ' aerial ' . This address accesses a website showing a quadra copter w/ mini cam as the operator maneuvers the drone over his house.

The world's largest catsup bottle is for sale in Ill. somewhere
The town has a yearly catsup festival ... go figure






No comments:

Post a Comment