Monday 21 July 2014

The Monday Blog

Is this different from Tues blogs , NO

Reality TV hits a new level of ridiculous ( but I watched anyway )

' Kodiak ' - 3 families live on Kodiak Is , AK . They guide and dodge grizzly bears
' People's Couch ' - watching couch viewers as they watch TV shows. Sort of watching you in your TV room and monitoring your response. Apparently. there are no educational requirements for qualifying for the show

' Check Please , Northwest ' on PBS , 3 citizens are guests. The 3 have given their choice of restaurant and in a round robin affair , the 3 comment on each others choice after visiting.
Hilariously , after a fairly good review by all 3 , the show gives the location and hours of opening for the first restaurant , w/ a flashing banner that says ' restaurant now closed '
The reviews , obviously , came too late

Phone calls : All morning , I've been making phone calls to Insurance companies , a seniors Long Term Care facility and my former employer.
TG , that I'm retired , I can be on hold
one line is out of service
and someone gave me the wrong name for the Long Term Care place

What a futile morning !  And how are you ???

Joy , I get to visit another Long Term Care place , just like where Mommy is - only further away
These places are depressing , at least , this fellow can talk to me , maybe , I hope !!!!!

Weather : as promised - warm getting warmer , sticky getting stickier ... must be summer in T.O.

I'm on hold again.... go figure ( I'm typing , one handed , actually , I normally type using two hands and all fingers , w/ lots of mistakes
, I failed Gr 9 Typing )


No comments:

Post a Comment