Sunday 27 July 2014

Songs that

.. make you sad / happy or wistful 
NO , keep you at home
Dept of Homeland Security has commissioned songs to be played in North , Central and Southern America that suggest staying home is better than trying to cross the border , say into the U.S.

Op Osm - the personal get fit endeavour. To -day , was weigh in
Results - 7.8 # lost. This is week 2 of the month experiment.

Thoughts that came to me , this week. Firstly , how artificial is recording or using weight as the benchmark. Guess I should have thought of a fit - o - meter.
The FOM would have measured a bunch of statistics , I've seen where the instructor keeps track of waist size etc

But the real key would be , health.    How much healthier is my heart ? As in less likely to have heart disease or such.
Or is my knee improving or at least not deteriorating as fast b/c we know it is.
Well ,I'll reduce the risk of Diabetes Type 2 , at the very least

Good things. I'm much more aware of how much is on the plate and how much that I consume
Poker was this week and here. I did eat a snack at 11 PM which is not on the Op Osm schedule   ..... and beer
I tried on a pair of shorts that barely fit 2 weeks ago or the button barely reached , now , I almost could wear them... almost

So , all and all , not bad

In the world.... COAC - the CBC listed Syria , Egypt , Ukraine , Gaza , Nigeria , Sudan and ... well 2 others that I forgot.
I once saw a documentary ' the World at War ' , never thought that it meant now 

Weather : rain , later but warm and sunny now. Rain is w/ us , all week til Wed or so

Enjoy , my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment