Monday 14 July 2014

Viva Deutschland

Germany is WC champion.
Canada is ranked 110 in the world

Weather :Between rain fronts , cool - ish and cloudy w/ bursts of sun  Rain may stop Wed.   However ,we are on the cool side for summer in T.O. which is fine for me.

The decree has gone out - no more futzing around - finish the painting. And here I thought that I was progressing ,quite nicely.
Nice but not fast enough , apparently
Monday is paint day
Shutters are probably two weeks out , could be 3. But sooner beats later



The photo above is the ' blue room ' w/ decor options
No , you don't get a say , we're showing off
you have to like it

I've been on my knees and back touching up the trim
I've decided that we will go w/ subdued lighting 
We will only use 40 W bulbs. any more light and all the flaws show
Actually , they have the refrigerator bulbs at 20 W and these under performers would work great in the bedroom.
M hasn't seen the touch up job , yet.... we may need to go w/ 10 W
Do they sell 10W jobbies

My 65 th is next year , I've been promised any destination if I want.
My choices are Las Vegas / Bratislava  and Bath , England.

Why Bath ?? An episode of ' Salvage Hunters ' , dudes from Wales that go around buying ' junk ' and re-selling the stuff , was in Bath,
You got it , they still have the Roman baths and spas.
The town is quaint and set off from London by 100 km. the plan is to stay about a week in Bath and be central and walk around - bars , etc. We're good at that - bars and stuff. Nap in the aft and early dins at the bar or whatever.







No comments:

Post a Comment