Saturday 19 July 2014

Saturday is Dreary

no , not always , however , to -day broke gray and threatening
Coffee is on / muffin thawed

Bank appointment this morning w/ a new rep. Actually , the old one was not bad , think its been 6 yrs w/ one guy. The old rep referred me to the new rep. Both reps share the same assistant , so , there is some continuity. And the new rep works out of a different branch but the assistant ( same 6 year period ) will move to the new rep's branch in 3 months. 

Dinner , last night , was a convivial gathering. The throng were cousins or second cousins. I only keep track of 2 cousins - dinners , back and forth , so , the group is familiar. We've added a new boyfriend , this happens from time to time. 4 girl second cousins and no boyfriend has made it for 2 Christmases in a row.
Being long out of the dating scene , I'm not sure if this is unusual or par for the course.

Did I explain about Operation Osmin , a reality show on ... re - shaping your life. This guy , Osmin , is a physical trainer and motivational dude. The girl in the episode that sparked my interest , was trying to lose weight / gain confidence and become fit or fitter.
Its a 30 day work out / attempt and not w / out some crying and soul searching.
I've started my own Op - Osm but w/out the guy , screaming at me.
I'm screaming at myself , which is fairly typical.
The goal lose 10 lb by Aug 14. The regimen includes portion control ( which I stink at ) , cutting back on snacking ( I'm a pro snacker )
and keeping up w/ my exercise routine.
Two days into the Op , M says your losing weight. Hmmm , only been on the Op for 2 days. This observation raised some issues
1) you mean that I was plumper than I thought ( re: Jul 14 , the Op initial day ) and had lost some weight prior to Jul 14 )
2) the Op works in 2 days
No , to the second , which leaves the first , COAC , how bad was it

Positive changes , no french fries when eating out , snacking is being monitored and definitely portion control is being used.
Results , well Sunday is check in day and I'll let you know.
I figure there must be a gazillion people trying to do what I'm doing

" many are called , few are chosen "


No comments:

Post a Comment