Tuesday 29 July 2014

The Allergy saga ............

...........goes on. The blooming continues on my arms and neck
Last night in the shower , I looked at my right arm and said. I understand the arm rash ( touched the plant ) but on my neck ?
Why not on my left arm then ?? Took a peek and bingo ! , the rash was on the left arm too. COAC
On line , the analysis says that the rash will not spread as vesicles break ( good ) , bad , nothing to do but wait. This strategy is the wildfire treatment ' let it burn itself out '

In the news , the banner line on our all - news channel included
' German woman killed by herd of cows , herd may have been agitated by a dog ' There we go ' zombie ' cows attack.

Weather : we are sub - normal for summer here. Rain may threaten to -day but will sort itself out out. Humidity will return in the next few days. Meanwhile , everything is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment