Thursday 11 December 2014

Careful....

what you wish for or don't
I'm not sure if I slept last night
Must have dropped of for moments
No coffee or stimulants
Took cold meds and............... I lay there thinking of really dumb stuff
Cowboy pictures and I mean photo albums , and I couldn't get the computer or whatever out of picture mode
Imagine !

We got snow about an 1 1/2 in but it stopped and started up again
Rather pretty in the backyard  But I don't need to shovel the stuff

TV : I was critical of the series " Marvel Agents of SHIELD " earlier
The whole situation improved and I've been interested for the last 3 episodes , leading up to Tues when the ' winter finale ' ended
So , I'm apologizing to Phil Coulson and some of the others b/c I thought that they were ultra lame
And , the Captain America spin - off , Agent Carter starts in Jan

On the sicky front. Much better. Bit of a head cold , sniffles but over -all ( and not sleeping ) good 
No wobbles or headaches ( well, a little hollowness in the head )

In N. Carolina , a small town sheriff was indicted for murder in the shooting of an unarmed citizen. The victim was black. There was a series of events which are stupid but basically , the victim was in his truck. The sheriff ordered him to stay and receive a warrant , the driver moved the truck back and the sheriff shot.
The defence was ' stand your ground ' b/c the sheriff felt threatened.No dice and the charge was laid


No comments:

Post a Comment