Thursday 18 December 2014

Tangents to the Tangents

My root canal report
45 minutes w/ my mouth open wide and tented - discomfort
Dr P kept asking do I taste foul things , NO
I don't really need to freeze you but its psychology , you know
' Yours or mine ' I asked   He chuckled !

So far , no pain , just a sore jaw ,or tender is the word.
XXXXXX those are my fingers

While , waiting for the barber and the dentist , reading produced these tidbits

1. People in the U.S. will buy - 42 million pieces of fit wear.
Fit wear is defined as technology that helps you record or monitor vitals while exercising.  I use a chest band and watch , Polar fitness set , already

2. Staying young , remaining young is 30 % genetic and 70 % other factors. Exercise is good , what level , up in the air , right now.
Moving , may be the key.
As well ,mental activity is vital. Puzzles , conversation , thinking - really any stimuli increases your chances of staying engaged and healthy. Da , da , the article mentioned blogging !

Well ,you're waiting for my take on this.
Exercise - the key , ' Do you sweat ? '
Why ? The slow process of sweating in exercise , cleans your pores
and waste residue escapes.
I normally eschew saunas , cute but I don't get it. Or didn't get it
        35 years ago in Chicago , while attending a conference , I missed my running workouts for 3 days. At the hotel , I had a chance to swim ( no , I don't sweat the right way , swimming ) and followed w/ a sauna. the light went on , sauna .... sweat ... clean pores. I felt rejuvenated after the sweat out  ,,, I no longer eschew the sauna ... I simply take advantage when I need the sweat regime

Mental activity. The TV advantage. I have always believed that TV is an outstanding teaching tool. Never , truly used properly , in education.
Why ? How ? Do you use TV properly. The vistas that TV opens is phenomenal but you need a mind searching for those opportunities for it to work.
I want to use TV to take me where I can't or won't go - this is physically and culturally and educationally , all the " --- lly s "
I suppose that I'm saying  LEARN from TV

OK , is this really what I do ??? Dunno , probably can't know , 
the conundrum , can the mind analyze itself
Dunno
No one listens to me anyway
Do you ?

Weather : Temperature has fallen for sure , its crisp out there
Clear but cold , dry ( I think )

No comments:

Post a Comment