Tuesday 23 December 2014

I'm hoping

... faint hope at that
Does everyone need to turn on the livingroom lamp to type on their laptop , cuz I do
Does everyone believe or are covered by the , 7 register theory
The 7 register theory states - that there are 7 registers or pigeon holes in your brain's memory circuit. Thus , you can recall 7 things easily , sort of , off the top of your head - but when # 8 comes along , as in bowling balls on the rack , one register must empty to make room for the new info
Does everyone believe that fat or thin that there are a fair number of grumpy people out there. I say fat or thin b/c on all the weight loss commercials the ' victim ' always says ' and I've never been so happy ' plus a lot of vanity crapola  Really , really
Not so Joe        or Jose or Josef

I'm running out for a last minute item ( s ) that need to be fresh for Xmas day or fresher

The weather is reasonable , 39 f on the deck in the shade which is a laugh b/c everywhere is in shade this morning. Wind looks still , I can see a forest from this window , nothing moving but the squirrels
and they are active this morning

Did you know that Stevie Wonder has at least 19 Grammys. The DVD was from 3 years ago.
And that Alison Krauss ( my dream girl ) has 20 Grammys ( at least )

For the pre - Xmas gift exchange that we do - an enamel plaque was wrapped it says " There is a fine line between a fisherman and just some idiot standing on the shore "   Touche , mon ami , touche

One of you mentioned that you might not have the discipline to blog. well ,if thats the case , I mean the discipline thing - I must be doing this blog thingy  , all wrong
This blogging is absolutely cathartic

BTW - the ' Hobbit' #3 , led the box office receipts , the past week
Did I already say H3 is being lauded as the best of the H series
Yeah ! cuz they left all the good stuff for this chunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment